QB Extreme Oversized Bag PN 15-6616
QB Extreme Oversized Bag Bag Features:
- Rigid construction holds it's shape when empty.
- Constructed of 600 denier polyester material, which is colorfast, UV-resistant, and Water repellent.
- Larger 34"x10"x14" main compartment with movable dividers.
- Expandable compartment on top for rifles, bows, and other long items.
- 2 detachable weatherproof modular compartments.
- Weatherproof roll top center compartment.
- Weatherproof lids for ultimate protection from rain, dust, mud, and snow.
- Detachable drink holders attach to your belt.
- Abrasive resistant corner protectors.
- Attachment straps are reinforced with box X stitching.
- Convenient, quick, and easy side release buckles.
Multiple adjustable compartments allow you to adjust for individual cargo size & placement.
Module design allows you to use only what part of the bag system that you need for your trips cargo requirements.
Excellent idea with the top mounted scabbard.
Secure drink holders.
Center seat facing pocket works great for storing your trail maps.
Excellent straps to secure your bag to the rack.
One look at this new Quad boss rear bag and you know it is going to do the job for you. Inside you can move the partitions to suite your cargo's size, and have it fit just the way you want it to.
The hold down straps secure your bag to the rack in minutes and can be removed very easy as well. They look to be very well constructed, and if this bag lasts as long as my last Quad Boss bag, then it will be around for a long time.
The rear Bag as a scabbard to hold a rife or other. The front pockets can be removed if not needed for your ride. The lid velcros down and covers the bottom portion of the bag keeping water and debris from entering the bag. There are also latching straps that also secure the lid.
There is plenty of cooler storage for food in the 2 side pouches, and also secure spots for a couple of drinks. You could easily pack enough snacks and drinks for any day trip in these compartments.
To top it off there is a handy pouch in the front of the bag that I am storing my maps in. This is very convenient to get at your maps while on the trail.
So, if you have to carry everything, including the kitchen sink when you go riding, I would highly recommend taking a look at what QuadBoss has to offer you. You will not be disappointed that you did.
Quad Boss Contact Info:
Powersports Rider Catalog: